Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween Fever

Every blog that I have been looking at lately has something to do with Halloween (Recipes, Crafts, Tablescapes, etc). But I guess it makes sense because the spooktacular holiday is just around the corner.  I am still trying to figure out what I can possibly come up with this year, even though my heart is just not that into it.  It's so hard coming from a time when there are so many parties and things to do that you have to actually go to multiple in one night, to begging people to do something.  But I guess its all a part of growing up! I do mis the times of staying in, watching scary movies, eating chili and cornbread (shout-out to the Peterson Family) and have a chilly and fun night in the comfort of your home. I guess I will just have to see what this year will bring.

But, here are some of my favorite Halloween goodies that I have seen this year. Enjoy!

Blood Red Punch


Directions at William-Sonoma

Perfect Endings Jack-O-Lantern Cake


Directions at William-Sonoma



Happy Halloween!!


No comments:

Post a Comment