Sunday, October 24, 2010

Four things...

Continuing 74 Lime Lane's fun little game...

Four things I always carry:
1. iPhone
2. Sunglasses
3. Wallet
4. Keys

Four things that are in my bedroom:
1. Art/Design Books
2. Photos
3. Lots and lots of clothes
4. Wii

Four things that I would like to do but haven't done yet:
1. Watch all of the the top 100 movies to see before you die
2. Start my own graphic design company
3. Go to Harry Potter Land
4. Been in Love

Four things that you don’t know about me:
1. I am horrible at math
2. Mustard GROSSES me out
3. I am very picky about the pens that I use (and very protective)
4. If I could eat one food before I die with would be the tower of onion rings from Red Robin

Four things I often wonder:
1. When will they stop making sequels and ruining movies?
2. When will all my east coast friends realize that they want to move to California?
3. How many licks DOES it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
4. Will they EVER spell my last name right?

No comments:

Post a Comment