Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Craft Night

So last night, I was feeling extra crafty (Probably because I was procrastinating all of the important things that I had to do like laundry and cleaning my bathroom) so I stopped by Michaels and Beverly's on my way home from the gym.  I decided I was going to do the DIY article that I wrote about previously Fun and Easy Ways to Customize your Space... and create some memo boards for my new apartment.  I also had the bright idea that I could put fabric behind a picture frame, and then use the picture frame as a whiteboard using dry erase markers. I wanted make one for my room, so I bought a beautiful frame that was 40% at Michaels (I love sales) and a smaller one for my kitchen so that my roommate and I could leave each other notes haha. I also bought little pearl brads and some flat pins, and glued them together to make some really cute push pins for the boards.

So after an hour of blood, sweat and tears (minus the sweat and the tears) I finished all of my projects.  My roommate helped me hang up the bulletin board in our living room (which is still a work in progress, so please don't judge) and they look adorable. Here are some pictures of the finished products.  I took the pictures with my iphone today, so they aren't the best quality, but I wanted to share with all of you right away!




2 comments:

  1. what a cute idea! I love the apartment too :) cant wait to visit! love you em!

    ReplyDelete