Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Some things are too cute to exist

Sooo, everybody knows that I love PIXAR and the movie UP. If you've seen it, you will absolutely melt when you see the photos below. Thanks to facebook, and weddingchicks blog, I found the little gem. Please enjoy these amazing engagement photos inspired by the movie UP.

This is a letter that the fiance wrote to his bride to be:

“Lynnette… I have a confession, I am in love with you.  It is not the ‘usual’ love, but the love that makes me remember the little things, the ‘boring’ things.  It is the boring things in life that I will remember the most.  The memories of jumping over sidewalk cracks to how the clouds talk to us.  You make me remember the moments.  It is that love that makes me believe.  Belief that I was there when you were a toothless kid.  Dancing through life, only stopping to hold my hand. Letting me know that anything is possible.  I am in love with you, ‘my greatest adventure’. – James”



SO freaking cute!



1 comment: