Friday, May 11, 2012

Makeup Must Haves

Lately I have been really into watching makeup tutorials on youtube. My favorites are from Raychel Wade. After scouring through different videos, I made a list of all the products that I felt I MUST have (please note I don't NEED anything). After my makeup shopping spree, I am now broke. But my makeup collection has doubled and I look and feel pretty damn good. Check my must haves list below.

1. Georgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation 2. Nars blush in Gaiety 3. Make Up Forever HD Microfinish Powder 4. Urban Decay All-Nighter Long Lasting Setting Spray 5. Viktor & Rolf FlowerBomb 6. YSL Golden Gloss #20 7. First Aid Beauty Lip Therapy 8. Nars Smudgeproof eyeshadow base 9. Tarte eyeshadow in Seashell Pink 10. Bobbi Brown Long-Wear cream shadow in Bronze Sugar 11. Fresh Supernova Mascara 12. MAC Eye Kohl in Teddy

No comments:

Post a Comment