Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Fabulous on a Budget

Lately I've been feeling the pangs of my bank account dipping lower and lower with my love of shopping. Especially with the Summer and warm weather rapidly approaching, I find that all I want to do is shop shop shop. This post is for all of you who are like me, and want to find fashionable items for reasonable (sometimes more than reasonable) prices! Places that used to have a stigma of being "gross" or "cheap" are now becoming as hip and stylish your most frequented boutiques. Places like Old Navy and Target have been climbing higher and high in the "trendy" zone, which makes our closets and our wallets VERY happy. Check out some of my finds for a budget below!

PS. When ordering online, ALWAYS remember to check for online coupons. Sites like www.retailmenot.com are great ways to get even more of a discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment