Thursday, April 7, 2011

The perfect sandwich for "that time of the month"...

Who am I kidding, this is the perfect sandwich ALWAYS.

I found this recipe as I was stumbling (which I've been doing a lot lately...LOVE). It is from paninihappy.com

Strawberry, Banana & Nutella Panini


Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 6 min (3 min per sandwich batch) | Total time: 17 min
Yield: 4 panini
INGREDIENTS:
  • 8 slices multigrain bread
  • 3/4 cup Nutella chocolate hazelnut spread
  • 4-6 strawberries, hulled and sliced
  • 1 banana, sliced
  • 2 tablespoons melted butter
DIRECTIONS:
  1. Preheat the panini grill to medium-high heat.
  2. For each sandwich: Spread 1-2 tablespoons of Nutella inside two slices of bread. Top one slice with strawberries and bananas in a single layer. Close the sandwich and brush melted butter on top.
  3. Grill for 2-3 minutes until the sandwich is heated through and the bread is toasted. Slice in half, serve immediately and enjoy!

I will definitely be returning to paninihappy.com soon, because panini's make me VERY HAPPY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment