I found this recipe as I was stumbling (which I've been doing a lot lately...LOVE). It is from paninihappy.com
Strawberry, Banana & Nutella Panini
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 6 min (3 min per sandwich batch) | Total time: 17 min
Yield: 4 panini
- 8 slices multigrain bread
- 3/4 cup Nutella chocolate hazelnut spread
- 4-6 strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat the panini grill to medium-high heat.
- For each sandwich: Spread 1-2 tablespoons of Nutella inside two slices of bread. Top one slice with strawberries and bananas in a single layer. Close the sandwich and brush melted butter on top.
- Grill for 2-3 minutes until the sandwich is heated through and the bread is toasted. Slice in half, serve immediately and enjoy!
I will definitely be returning to paninihappy.com soon, because panini's make me VERY HAPPY.