Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I WANT I WANT I WANT. Things I'm Loving this week

Kitchen aid in Raspberry

Oh my goodness is this beautiful! If you know me well enough, you know that I am obsessed with Kitchen Aids.  I would have ten if I could even afford to have one. I wish I could be like Sandra Lee and change my kitchen for every episode. My dream has always been a lime green one, but this beauty has just caught my eye.  I am not a pink girl, but this raspberry color is absolutely gorgeous! You can find this beauty at Williams-Sonoma, my favorite store.
 


Star Wars Flexible Spatula Set from Williams-Sonoma

Whatever you can do to make cooking and being in the kitchen fun! Whether you have kids who love Star Wars, or an over-enthusiastic star wars loving boyfriend (like me) then these fun spatula make Saturday morning pancake making a whole lot more fun.  You can also find these, along with a bunch of other Star Wars themed items all at Williams-Sonoma.

 



Stumble Upon

I am literally obsessed with Stumble Upon lately.  That is really all I do. I just love how it can completely change your mood and also educate you on the issues that you are interest in. If you haven't already, I highly suggest going on www.stumbleupon.com, and beginning the magic!




No comments:

Post a Comment